Time & Location
About The Event
Please note: all food concessions will be managed exclsuively by Mark Price.
To secure your food truck pitch at the event please pay your deposit of £250 + vat which will also include your electricity.
- Electric hook up
- 4 x general entrance tickets
- Food Trucks will be located in the food court area
- Generators are not permitted
- Water is available from a tap located on site
- Allocation of pitches will be on first come first served basis
- Refunds will only occur if the event is cancelled.
Please send a copy of the following documents to email@example.com
- Public Liability Insurance
- Food Hygene Certificate
- Electrical Safety Certificate
- Gas Safety Certificate
- HACCP Certificate
25% will be collected by Mark Price after the event on Sunday 29th May.
Food trucks will be located in the food court next to the track, spectator area and car displays.
All food outlets must set up on Friday 27th May between 9am and 6pm.
To secure your pitch, please complete the booking below and pay online. The payment includes your electricity hook up and four general entrance tickets.
Once you have completed the booking form you will receive an email confirmation. You will then be sent an info pack via email closer to the time of the event which will include your downloadable vehicle pass.
ANY QUESTIONS or SPECIAL REQUESTS
For more info please contact Mark Price on 07552 929070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Truck Pitch£250+£50 VAT£250+£50 VAT0£0