General Entrance | Supercar Fest - the Hill
Time & Location
About The Event
- Public admission from 9.30am
- Access to Supercar Paddock, spectator areas, Sports Car Show, food court & social areas
- Track/Hill action from 10am to 5pm
- Under 16's Free Admission (no ticket required)
- Live music throughout the day & evening
- Entry to evening party from 6pm to 10pm included
- Camping available from Saturday (1pm) until Monday (midday) - £20.00 per car/tent or £25.00 per motorhome/caravan
Children Under the age of 16 do not need a ticket. Please have a photo of your childs passport on your phone just in case the gate staff question you on the day.
Parking is free for the general public. Dedicated area for blue badge holders.
Cars with tents will be located in the campsite next to the Supercar Paddock in the beautiful apple tree orchard. Motorhomes and caravans will be in the campsite directly opposite across the road. Toilets and a fresh water tap are available but no showers or electricity. Arrive from 1pm Saturday and depart no later than midday on Monday. Please take your rubbish with you.
Join us in the Shelsley Walsh courtyard on the Saturday evening from 4pm. The bar will be open and we will have a BBQ and some live music in the barn. There will be no charge to get in (Sat evening only) so join us for a pre event social and meet some of the other people staying over.
A full timetable of events will be available 1 month before the event
More information can be found on our FAQ page: Supercar Fest FAQ's
- Sold OutGeneral Entrance | Early Bird£20£200£0
- General Entrance | Advance£25£250£0
- Camping Pass | car + tent£20£200£0
- Camping Pass | caravan/m'home£25£250£0
- Official Event Poster£13£130£0