General Entrance | Supercar Fest - the Runway
Time & Location
About The Event
- Public admission from 9.30am
- Access to Supercar Paddock, spectator areas, Sports Car Show, food court & social areas
- Track/Runway action from 10am to 5pm
- Under 16's Free Admission (no ticket required)
- Live music throughout the day & evening
- Entry to evening party from 6pm to 10pm included
- Camping available from Saturday (1pm) until Monday (midday) - £20.00 per car/tent or £25.00 per motorhome/caravan
Children Under the age of 16 do not need a ticket. Please have a photo of your childs passport on your phone just in case the gate staff question you on the day.
Parking is free for the general public. Dedicated areas for blue badge holders & motorbikes.
The campsite is located on site with direct access to the event. Cars with tents will be in one area and motorhomes/caravans in another. Toilets and a fresh water tap are available but no showers or electricity. Arrive from 1pm Saturday and depart no later than midday on Monday. Please take your rubbish with you.
The Aviator Hotel restaurant and bar on site will be open all weekend including Saturday afternoon and evening. We plan to have a food truck on the campsite on Saturday evening.
A full timetable of events will be available 1 month before the event
More information can be found on our FAQ page: Supercar Fest FAQ's
- Sold OutGeneral Entrance | Early Bird£20£200£0
- Sold OutGeneral Entrance | Advance£30£300£0
- Sold OutCamping Pass | car + tent£20£200£0
- Sold OutCamping Pass | caravan/m'home£25£250£0