Sat 18th & Sun 19th May 2024|
Your supercar parked in the main static display area. All cars will be parked up a safe distance away from one another and will make up the main show area right next to the main paddock. Entry fee is £45.00 per car which includes 2 passes to the exclusive Bremont Drivers Lounge.
Time & Location
Sat 18th & Sun 19th May 2024
Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire, NN6 0BN
About The Event
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
Privileged parking for your supercar on your chosen day in the main supercar display area right at the heart of the show. Includes Bremont Drivers Lounge passes for you and your passenger/guest. These will be in the form of a lanyard and pass.
Please only enter the Supercar Show if you car is on the Eligible Car List
Please note: if your car is not on the eligible car list you will not be sent your supercar show pack in the post. All cars will be checked upon entry so if you turn up in a non eligible car you will be redirected to the general car park and will have to purchase a full price adult ticket per person on the gate.
If you own a supercar which is not listed, simply drop us a quick email on firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Please note there is limited space available in this area so this is subject to availability and is therefore first come first served.
- Eligible cars ONLY
- Car passes and Drivers Lounge passes will be sent in the post about 3 weeks before the event
- Admission from 7.30am Sat or Sun (beat the crowds as the gates open to the general public at 9.30am)
- Your car will be parked and displayed in the designated supercar show area
- The cost for this is £45.00 per car (including 2 occupants)
- Access to Supercar Paddock, Hypercar Zone, Drivers lounge, start line viewing platform, Sports & Performance Show, exhibitor stands, food court, bars & all social areas
- View the runway action from 10am to 5pm each day
- Live auction on the Saturday only hosted by Iconic Auctioneers
- Parking stewards will direct you to your parking spot
- Cars will be parked 3m apart
- Supercar show pass must be displayed on the front windscreen at all times
- Live acoustic music Sat/Sun afternoons
Bremont Drivers Lounge
For the first time we are opening up the Bremont Drivers Lounge and garden to all owners (and their guest) who display their car in the main Supercar Show. This is an area for you and your guest to relax and mingle with other supercar owners. Breakfast, lunch, barista coffee and a bar will be available throughout the day. Please note, all food and drink in the Drivers Lounge must be purchased and is NOT included.
VIP Hospitality: £279pp
(separate to the Drivers Lounge)
An exclusive and unique space offering both our corporate and public clients the opportunity to indulge and entertain in our relaxed club lounge. Enjoy an exquisite all-day menu, all-inclusive bar and soak up the unique atmosphere that Supercar Fest offers in our luxe indoor and outdoor spaces. Click here for more VIP info.
Security & Marshals
- Security will be on site 24hrs a day
- Marshals will be on hand to direct proceedings
Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire, NN6 0BN.
Situated four miles from Wellingborough and ten miles from the centre of Northampton. The Aerodrome is easily accessed by road being less than one mile from the A43 with fast access to the A45, M1 and A14.
More information can be found on our FAQ page: Supercar Fest FAQ's
- Ticket type
Saturday - Supercar Show
Privileged parking on Saturday in the main supercar display area right at the heart of the show. Price includes access for you and a guest to the Drivers Lounge.Price£45.00
- Ticket type
Sunday - Supercar Show
Privileged parking on Sunday in the main supercar display area right at the heart of the show. Price includes access for you and a guest to the Drivers Lounge.Price£45.00